We can help your faculty share online lessons with Zoom + Canvas by tomorrow
Many higher education institutions are shifting to 100% online instruction until the COVID-19 outbreak is over. We want to help you make this as quick and easy as possible for your students and faculty - using the tools you already have. Our current University partners are telling us:
“MediaAMP is reducing complexity and
clicks as we move to online classes.”
One solution helps instructors:
- 1. Record lessons on Zoom and send them directly to Canvas
- 2. Open videos in Canvas interface to access their entire repository and all their assets
- 3. Share content securely and easily repurpose content for multiple classes
Simplicity & Speed
- > Get connected in one day with MediaAMP’s Modalis, seamlessly integrated with Canvas and Zoom.
- > Manage everything in one place (vs. sprawl across personal hard drives and web folders).
- > Store, Secure & Share video lesson content and assets easily
SPECIAL MARCH PRICING:
- *FREE subscription for K-12 for rest of school year
- *Special pricing for Higher Ed
- 12-month subscription, flexible terms (only ~$14,400 annually for your entire org)
- Higher Ed receives a credit for first 90 days (12 months for the cost of 9)
- *We waive configuration fees for connecting your Zoom and Canvas
Offer valid through March 31, 2020
You get online learning made simple & secure. We get you connected in one day.
For more information or a demo, please contact us.
Speed & Simplicity
CurateZoom video automatically saves to Canvas, where faculty can attach lesson materials
ControlIdentity management & secure sharing via collections
CollaborateCommenting and built-in transcript service for accessibility
Technology Partners and Integrations
MediaAMP solutions integrate seamlessly with your favorite tools.