Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Conditions of Use
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and any Service Terms, and your payment of any applicable fees, MediaAMP® and its partners grant you license to use the website.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by MediaAMP® and its partners.
No part of this website may be exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of MediaAMP®.
You may not misuse the MediaAMP® and its services and you may only use it as permitted by law.
The licenses granted by MediaAMP® terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
The materials on the MediaAMP® web site are provided “as is”. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MediaAMP® or its partners be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the MediaAMP® Internet site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the MediaAMP® web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MediaAMP® does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MediaAMP® may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MediaAMP® does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MediaAMP® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MediaAMP® of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the MediaAMP® web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect your personal information with the sole objective of purposes as specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by in a lawful and fair manner and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned, where appropriate.
- We offer reasonable protection of personal information by security safeguards against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- The Sites use both 1st party cookies and 3rd party cookies.